CHARLOTTE, NC: ROBERTSON & ASSOCIATES
Blaydes’s principal areas of practice are Wills, Estates, and Trusts(Planning and Administration), Commercial Real Estate Transactions and Corporate formation, restructuring, and record keeping. In the commercial real estate context, Blaydes served as the notes and comments editor for the Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law during his time at Wake Forest University School of Law. In regards to estate planning, Blaydes can help prepare wills and trusts to make sure your family is taken care of if/when you aren’t around.
Blaydes grew up in Charlotte and is actively connected with our community. Graduating as the Valedictorian of Charlotte Christian School in 2010, Blaydes decided to pursue an undergrad degree at Clemson. While at Clemson, Blaydes worked as a student football coach for the Tigers and finished his degree in Econ Legal Studies in 13.
- Federalist Society
- NC Department of Environmental And Natural Resources
- Clemson University, 2013
- Wake Forest University School of Law, 2016
- Charlotte Christian School
- North Carolina State Bar, 2016
- Mecklenburg County Bar, 2016
- Estate Planning including Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Corporate Entity Formation, Restructuring and Record Keeping