John B. Honeycutt, Jr.
CHARLOTTE, NC: ROBERTSON & ASSOCIATES
John B. Honeycutt, Jr. represents businesses, large and small, in a variety of legal matters including business formation, organization and operations, franchising, risk management, dispute resolution, commercial litigation, and contract preparation, analysis, interpretation and enforcement. His representation of commercial lenders includes loan workouts, commercial foreclosures, enforcement of asset-based obligations, civil fraud investigations, and defense of lender liability actions.
He has served as lead counsel in complex, multi-party commercial litigation, and currently provides ongoing legal support to corporate clients, both international and domestic.
Mr. Honeycutt maintains an active intellectual property law practice in North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. This area of practice is devoted to proprietary rights and intellectual property law, including the management, protection, licensing and advancement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress elements and trade secrets. Mr. Honeycutt represents holders of intellectual property rights in the creation of IP licensing networks, and provides counsel for negotiating, drafting and enforcing exclusive and non-exclusive royalty-bearing license agreements. He is regularly engaged in negotiated transactions for the purchase and sale of IP rights.
Licensed before the state bars of North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Louisiana, Mr. Honeycutt is uniquely qualified and positioned to represent and promote his clients’ personal career goals within the entertainment industry. Mr. Honeycutt takes special interest in representing creative artists and talented performers in music, literature and other fields. In addition to his contract-based law practice, he offers agency services to select clientele within the entertainment industry.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- All United States District Courts for North Carolina
- All United States District Courts for South Carolina
- United States District Court for the West. District of LA
- North Carolina Supreme Court and all State Courts
- South Carolina Supreme Court and all States Courts
- Tennessee Supreme Court and all State Courts
- Louisiana Supreme Court and all State Courts
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Creditors’ Rights
- Insurance Defense
- Certified Circuit Court Arbitrator in South Carolina