Effective Representation When Real Estate Disputes Lead To Litigation
Property rights disputes, broken contracts and hurdles to commercial real estate transactions often bring clients to our law firm. If you are in the midst of a roadblock or controversy over a commercial property, our attorneys are ready to evaluate your case and help you find a cost-effective resolution that protects your interests.
We understand that our clients look to us to solve problems expeditiously. At Robertson & Associates, whenever possible, we strive for quick resolutions of disputes before they escalate or become too costly to litigate. However, our strategies may include serving notice to our clients’ opponents that we are willing and able to take cases to court if necessary.
Commercial Real Estate Cases That We Help Clients Resolve
You may be a purchaser, seller, commercial landlord or tenant, builder or representative of a lending entity. Whatever your role is, and whatever legal issue is an obstacle to your goals, you naturally hope to find a cost-effective resolution that helps you achieve your goals. Our real estate litigation attorneys are ready to help you map out a path to the outcome you seek in these or other matters:
- A purchase or lease-related problem involving a title defect, misrepresentation of a property’s weaknesses or a party’s failure to follow through with an agreed-upon purchase, sale or lease
- A commercial landlord-tenant disagreement occurring before or after a lease has begun
- A controversy involving a homeowners association, a condominium association or the developer of a housing project
- Any construction-related dispute involving issues specific to the property involved
- An issue involving a government body, such as eminent domain, a land-use dispute, environmental compliance or a zoning controversy
Turn To Our Trusted Attorneys For Counsel And Advocacy
With a 25-year history, our firm has earned a solid reputation for delivering results for our commercial real estate clients. Our attorneys help clients overcome a wide range of obstacles that stand in the way of intended commercial real estate transactions.
We represent clients throughout the Charlotte area in Mecklenburg County and surrounding counties. We invite you to schedule a consultation at your convenience. Call 704-597-5774 or complete our online inquiry form.