Full-Service Business Counsel In The Charlotte Area And Beyond
Owners and managers of small- to medium-sized businesses often look to our business law firm in Charlotte for advice and representation in a wide range of legal transactions and disputes. We proudly serve construction companies and other businesses in and near Charlotte and throughout Mecklenburg County.
Our clients look to us to get up to speed on the fine details of their businesses as we partner with them. We understand that business is about profit. Accordingly, we bring our legal knowledge to the table with a commitment to address each business client’s unique circumstances cost-effectively. Our attorneys at Robertson & Associates apply a breadth of legal and business experience to generate value in full support of each client’s overall objectives.
Meeting A Range Of Legal Needs For Businesses And Their Owners
We aim to position business clients for success in simple business formation, complex transactions and dispute resolution, as follows:
- Business formation and ownership agreements for sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), C corporations and S corporations
- Contract negotiations with customers, suppliers, subcontractors and other individuals and entities
- Business transactions, including purchases and sales of businesses and business assets
- Employment agreements, employee relations and noncompete agreements
- Construction law issues, including safety regulatory compliance, risk management and mechanic’s liens
- Government regulation compliance, licensing, zoning and taxation
- Business financing, including stock sales and purchase agreements, mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financing, and stock options
- Intellectual property protection, including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and licensing agreements
- Commercial collections and creditors’ rights
- Commercial real estate lease, purchase and sales contracts
When disputes inevitably arise, we help our business clients find timely, efficient resolutions whenever possible. At the same time, we demonstrate trial readiness as needed. We are attentive advocates with our clients’ interests always at the forefront.
Consult With A Respected Attorney About Your Business Law Needs
With a 25-year history in Charlotte, our law firm has built a strong reputation for solving problems decisively. At Robertson & Associates, we welcome inquiries regarding any business considerations, including disputes over ownership, management, capitalization, financing and liability.